Code of Ethics
As a member of the Alliance Renee & Meyer Luskin College-Ready Academy High School community, I will:
5 Core Values
- Treat all people with respect.
- Arrive on time, in the school uniform, to all my classes; maintain a 95% attendance record; complete all assignments as instructed; and follow the directions of my teachers and the administration.
- Take my academic responsibilities seriously, and work to achieve my ultimate goal of entrance to a four-year university.
- Support the school policies and do my part in making the school a safe, clean, and nurturing learning environment.
- Adhere to the Discipline Policies and the Code of Ethics as established by Alliance Renee & Meyer Luskin College-Ready Academy High School at all times.
- NOT compromise my integrity by cheating, stealing or lying. I will exhibit behavior exemplifying honesty and pride in my social relations as well as in my academic pursuits.
- High Expectations For All Students
- Small Personalized Schools and Classrooms
- Increased Instructional Time
- Highly Qualified Principals and Teachers
- Parents as Partners